HACK ADMIN PASSWORD THROUGH GUEST ACCOUNT:
Hello guys, Today I will provide you 2 awesome and easy trick through which you can hack admin account through guest account. If you been using someones Pc in guest account and want to have Admin privilage then worry not, there is a trick for you to Gain Admin Privilage . Lets get started with it.
1) Go to C:/windows/system32.
2) Copy cmd.exe and paste it on desktop.
3) Rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe.
4) Copy the new sethc.exe to system 32,when windows asks for overwriting the file,then click yes.
5) Now Log out from your guest account and at the user select window,press shift key 5 times.
6) Instead of Sticky Key confirmation dialog,command prompt with full administrator privileges will open.
7) Now type “ NET USER ADMINISTRATOR “zzz” where “zzz” can be any password you like and press enter.
8) You will see “ The Command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt and login into administrator with your new password.
9) Bravo !! Now You have hacked admin through guest account.
This is another method you can use to hack admin password without knowing it. It is possible to change Adminstrator password both in Win XP and Vista without knowing it. If you some how manage to login as an Administrator then you can change the password without knowing it. Here’s the Step-By-Step instructions.
1. Right-click on the “My Computer” icon on the desktop OR in the Start Menu.
2. Select the option “Manage”.
3. On the left pane expand the “Computer Management (Local) tree (if it is not already expanded)
4. Double click “Local Users and Groups” option From “System Tools” tree.
5. Click the “Users” option.
6. Now you will see the list of users on the right side pane, such as Administrator, Guest etc.
7. Right click the “Administrator” and select the option “Set Password” option.
8. Now you will see a warning message, Click on proceed.
9. Now the system asks you for “New Password” and “Confirm Password” .
10. After entering the password click on “OK”. The password is changed. That’s It!.. you have now successfully changed admin password without knowing it.
– Keshav Neupane.